© 2016 LT Resources, Inc. ,15814 Champion Forest Drive, #302, Spring, TX 77379
“Green” Railway Products
for the Long Haul®
Please contact LT Resources for additional information regarding American TieTek Engineered Composite Cross Ties, Switch Ties or Bridge Ties. To purchase any of our products, please call or
e-mail LT Resources as shown below.
American TieTek Engineered Composite Ties
provide the following benefits:
• Excellent spike retention
• High compressive strength
• Longer life cycle in harsh climates
• Immune to insect infestation
• Fungus and mildew resistant
• High electrical impedance
• Resists rail plate cutting
• Can be installed with existing equipment alongside wood ties
• Provides vibration and noise attenuation
• Reduced maintenance - especially beneficial in critical applications such as tunnels and elevated track
• Resists damage from caustic and corrosive environments
• Excellent gauge retention throughout the life of the tie
Engineered Composite Ties
American TieTek's Engineered Composite Cross Ties, Switch Ties and Bridge Ties to meet or exceed AREMA Standards will help solve your most difficult track problems and last up to 50 years in track.
Built to last, TieTek® Ties are manufactured using a patented manufacturing technology and proprietary formulation that together provide superior strength, impact and crack resistance, durability, and requires no maintenance.
American TieTek ties meet or exceed all technical properties recommended by AREMA Committee 30 for Polymer Composite Ties.
TieTek® Ties are recommended for use in severe environments or in any application to extend tie life.
Engineered Composite Ties can be used with ENDURANCE®-XL and ENDURANCE®-XL PLUS Highway-Rail Grade Crossings to extend the life of the crossing ("Composite Bundle").